Having Issues Collaborating Remotely During Your Document Development Process?
Worried that your team is not going to be able to handle the impending document development process for your member materials in today’s current environment?
We work to streamline the collaboration and development of content for Healthcare organizations like yours.
Common issues in the office and remote include:
- Lack of real-time insight into the status of tasks and your teams’ workload and dropped/missed items
- Difficulty maintaining SLA requirements
- Complicated document workflows that span multiple stakeholders involved in preparing, editing, reviewing and reporting on documents changes.
- Manually assigning and reassigning tasks as the document goes through its workflow
Blue Relays Key Features
For over 10 years, Blue Relay has helped our clients by providing features such as:
Content Collaboration & Version Control
Streamline your document workflow with business automation. Quickly communicate with your team to create, edit and track document changes and revisions.
Easily assign, reassign and prioritize tasks across teams and individuals with the click of a button.
Real-Time Reporting & Tracking
Have real-time visibility into the status of all activities and documents to ensure all SLAs are met, and compliance requirements are documented every step-of-the-way.
Blue Relay understands that not all businesses work the same. This is why Blue Relay is tailored to meet your companies individual needs.
- 100% Virtual Implementation
- Seamless Onboarding and Training
- Pre-built Workflows and Dashboards
“Blue Relay software allowed for us to easily replace our manual and time consuming document management process with an automated and more efficient technical solution.”– Director of Medicare Operations, Blue Cross Blue Shield
Try Blue Relay for Free
Speak to one of our Customer Success representatives to get started with a secure, Cloud hosted, installation of Blue Relay.
It’s completely free to use for 60 days – no credit card, no hassle.