Another year in the books for Blue Relay is almost over! We’re so thankful for our loyal readers for keeping up with us this year and helping us deliver a better product. We have successfully helped many teams meet their strategic goals this year and couldn’t be more thrilled.
For those wondering, it has been a banner year for Blue Relay! Our tool has added new features, users and gained more industry “cred” this year. Here’s a quick summary on what we’re most proud of this year:
- Our long-standing clients, Express Scripts, added 119 new users, 91 new reports, and 37,864 files this fiscal year. They also leveraged our file compare engine 26,668 times!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan added 107 users and managed 24,750 new files/templates publishing a total of 69,766,887 materials to members.
- We integrated with DocuSign to help our enterprise customers go digital and enhance workflows.
- We achieved a fresh new look with the help from our brilliant creative team using Angular 7. (Check it out for yourself!).
- We are an RFP finalist with another Pharmacy Benefit Management company, Navitus; stay tuned towards the end of the year to see if we are selected.
- Blue Relay received recognition for advancing the healthcare industry forward with an Xplor International Technology of the Year Honorable Mention.
What’s in store for Blue Relay in 2019?
2019 will be a new year for Medicare Advantage, and we are already helping health plans improve their processes to gear up for the busy periods.
Next year, we’ll be right there to help health plans through the arduous journey that is Medicare Advantage and offer our expert guidance any chance we get.
We can’t wait to share more news with you in 2019!
Easily manage your processes, member materials and teams with Blue Relay.
Try Blue Relay for Free
Start bulk processing your documents now with a secure, cloud-hosted, instance of Blue Relay.
There are no restricted product features and we can provide you a complimentary white glove experience to get you onboard quickly.
It’s completely free to use for 60 days – no credit card, no hassle.